During the month of September, children’s author Bruce Kilby will be holding book signings at the following locations:
Birch Bay Discovery Days
September 2, 3 & 4
Each day from 10 am to 5 pm
Located on the main strip of Birch Bay
Vancouver Pagan Pride Festival
10 am – 6 pm
Located on the South side of Trout Lake, in John Hendry Park, in Vancouver
Vancouver Pagan Pride website
Maple Ridge Food Truck Festival
11 am to 5 pm
Haney Plaza – 22255 Dewdney Trunk Road, Maple Ridge
Fraser Valley Food Truck Festival website
Hope to see you out at these events!
Bruce Kilby, children’s author, will be available to sign books at a number of Summer events, in the months of July, August and early September.
He will have copies of his three children’s adventure books: Legend of the Tooth Fairy, The Witch of Weasel Warren & The Secret of the Eternal Dragon.
Here are the events:
July 22 – 23 – Birch Bay Sand Sculpture Competition, Birch Bay WA. USA
Aug 5 – 6 – Drayton Harbor Days Tall Ships, Blaine WA. USA
Aug 12 – 13 – Birch Bay Roll Back Weekend, Birch Bay, WA. USA
Aug 19 – Arts Alive, Fraser Hwy. Langley BC
Sept Sept 2, 3, & 4 Discovery Days, Birch Bay WA. USA
Hope to see you out at one of these great events!
Langley Children’s Authors Bruce Kilby and Ken Johnson will be busy, in the month of June.
• June 7th – Langley Farmer’s Market – Kwantlen University, Langley – 12 to 4 pm
• June 17th – Langley Community Days – Douglas Park Community Centre, Langley
• July 1st – Festival of the Book – Fort Langley
Hope to see you, at these events!
Bruce and Ken will have several different book signing events, in May.
- Langley Farmers Market – May 10th from Noon to 4 pm – Kwantlen Polytechnic University – 20901 Langley By Pass , Langley
- Port Coquitlam May Day Artisan Market – May 13 2017 from 1030 am to 5 pm – Leigh Square – 2253 Leigh Square (Next to City Hall) Port Coquitlam
- Otter Co-Op – May 28 from 10 am – 3650 248 St, Langley
Hope to see you out at one of these events!!!